Insurance for EU citizens Au pair working outside EU

When an au pair working outsite the EU countries, there are insurances available to suit their needs. This insurance covers the au pair for emergency medical costs, luggage, liability and extra expenses (for example; extra travelling expenses when due to the serious illness of a close relative).
An au pair insurance must be purchased by the host family and prior to the au pair’s departure from their home country. This way you can guarantee that your au pair is insured for her entire stay abroad.
Please note that pre-existing medical and dental conditions are excluded from cover. For all the exclusions we refer to the policy conditions.